Hi I'm Bex Harvey the Branch Manager of Youthtown Taupo. We have the pleasure of organising a multitude of activities for you; from Raves, to after school workshops, Day trips up the mountain in winter and of course the surf camps to Ohope in Summer. Our aim is to give you the opportunity to learn something new and exciting, and we can't wait to see you in our door.
I live in a busy family life of five, am passionate about fitness and have completed 4 half marathons. This year I want to tick the Half Ironman off my list. I love living in Taupo and having such an amazing lifestyle and community for my children to grow up in.
Check out our awesome After School Workshops
Wondering where all your mates are after school? No doubt they’re all at Youthtown joining in with some of our awesome Workshops! From Cooking, Dance, Extreme Sports, Crafts to Music and Driving Lessons we have it all going on in Term 1 you don’t want to miss out, so check out our flyer below and sign up today. Join the Movement with Youthtown Taupo!
Check out our amazing Holiday Programmes!
Break Away Holiday Programme
Break Away is a MSD holiday programme that is FREE to all teens ages 11-13 and 14-17 from areas around your school. Youthtown works hard to provide quality adventurous activities other than just tag or Frisbee in the park (but we will have some wicked games of tag too). All outdoor pursuits are Outdoor Mark Safety audited.
The Break-Away Programme is intended to help young people:
- Build their social, interpersonal and communication skills, so that they can manage and respond positively.
- To challenge and make positive choices about their lives.
- Avoid high risk anti-social behaviour such as experimenting with drugs or being involved in crime.
- Improve attitudes and engagement with school and improve their self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Learn about the importance of being physically active, gain adaptable skills through participation and become aware of physical activities available in their communities.
For more info and to register check out our programme and rego form below.
For more information please contact:
Phone: (07) 378 0783
Foam Fest Part 2
I bet you're foaming at the mouth for this one! That's right Foam Fest Part 2 is hitting Great Lake Centre Taupo on Friday March 22nd. Get your swimming and summer gears on and party to the music by DJ Sua and DJ Panther, as well as enjooy the performances and dance off. All this plus the presence of our good friend the FOAM CANNON! Bring your mates down and soak in the Foam Fest madness!
For more info contact:
Bex, Pix or Kat
Phone: 07 378 0783
AC Baths Avenue
Phone: 07 378 0783