Kia Ora and welcome to Youthtown, your happy place!
Why stay at home when you can have more fun building experience and qualifications with new friends? Whether you're into creative, tech, sport, outdoors, adventure or just social activities, there's something for you.
And we're smoke, drug and alcohol free!
Select your local Youthtown to see what's on (and to book).
School Holidays :
- FREE holiday programme sessions for 13-18's. (example Auckland flyer here).
- Workshops to be even more employable and others that expand your creative. (example Auckland flyer here)
- Camps : Snow/Adventure/Leadership/Squad/Sport/Enviro camps, including transport (example North Island Snow Camp flyer here. South Island Envirocamps flyer here).
- Volunteering on programmes that lead to other opportunities. (view flyer here).
After School :
- Skill build workshops for further education and employment. (example Oamaru flyer here and Auckland flyer here)
- Life skill workshops for the real world, like learner's licence and financial literacy (example Chch flyer here).
- Event and Project Management.
- Duke of Edinburgh Hilary Award (view flyer for in-school here and outside of school here)
- Project Groups
- Youth Councils (in Auckland).
- Youth Squads (ex Auckland).
What secondary school aged students tell us here.