Hello Christchurch Community!
Kia Ora and welcome to your local Youthtown.
This page lists what's on offer for you right now.
For BOOKINGS or more information, click on below.
Parents (of primary / intermediates) info
- Breakfast Club at Te Waka Unua School, 476 Ferry Road
- Chisnallwood Term 3 at Chisnallwood Intermediate, 76 Breezes Road
- Linwood Term 3 at Linwood Ave School, 260 Linwood Ave.
- Woolston Term 3 at Te Waka Unua School, 476 Ferry Road
- Term 4 - please note that After School sessions will cost $18/day
- Archery Workshop for Intermediates Term 3 at Merrin Primary
- Slacklining and Outdoor Games for Intermediates Term 3 at Merrin Primary
Please note that as of October Holidays, we have $30 school day sessions (8.15am - 3.15pm) and $45 full day sessions (8.15am - 6pm). Plus optional extras to choose from.
On-line booking will be available soon, but meantime, you can email us on email@example.com to secure your dates.
We are based at :
- Belfast at Belfast Rugby Club, 18 March Place
- Chisnallwood at Chisnallwood Intermediate, 76 Breezes Road
- Linwood at Linwood Ave School, 260 Linwood Ave
- Woolston at Te Waka Unua School, 476 Ferry Road
View our full site directory, including phone numbers and schools we pick up from HERE
Youth (Secondary Students) info
- FREE full day sessions at Linwood College.
- Camps/Tramps eg. Snow/Adventure/Leadership/Squad/Sport/Enviro camps
- Learners Licence Workshops Term 3 at Bishopdale, Linwood and Upper Ricarton
- Archery Workshop Term 3 at Avonside Girls' High School
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Duke of Ed Programme in school or out of school, with Youthtown
- Youth Squad
- Physical/Adventure based sessions including EOTC, ABL and PE
- Workshops to suit your curriculum learning outcomes
- Camps - part or full package, including accommodation
- Events - your own or ours including interschool tournaments
- Projects facilitated by our Youthtown mentors
Please call us on 0800 004 566 if we can be of help.