Hello Christchurch Community!
Kia Ora and welcome to your local Youthtown.
This page lists what's on offer for you right now.
For BOOKINGS or more information, click on below.
Parents (of primary / intermediates) info
After-School Programmes - Term 4
- Breakfast Club at Te Waka Unua School, 476 Ferry Road
- Chisnallwood Term 4 at Chisnallwood Intermediate, 76 Breezes Road
- Chisnallwood Term 1 (2019) at Chisnallwood Intermediate, 76 Breezes Road
- Linwood Term 4 at Linwood Ave School, 260 Linwood Ave.
- Linwood Term 1 (2019) at Linwood Ave School, 260 Linwood Ave.
- Woolston Term 4 at Te Waka Unua School, 476 Ferry Road
- Woolston Term 1 (2019) at Te Waka Unua School, 476 Ferry Road
Our Summer Holiday Programme is going to be awesome! And you can both get a $50 credit if you introduce a friend (details here).
On-line booking will be available mid-term, but meantime, you can email us on email@example.com to secure your dates.
We are based at:
- Belfast at Belfast Rugby Club, 18 March Place (wc 21 Jan)
- Chisnallwood at Chisnallwood Intermediate, 76 Breezes Road (for intermediate aged students only) (wc 17 Dec then 7, 14 and 21 Jan)
- Linwood at Linwood Ave School, 260 Linwood Ave (wc 7, 14 and 21 Jan)
- Woolston at Te Waka Unua School, 476 Ferry Road (wc 17 Dec then 7, 14 and 21 Jan)
View our full site directory, including phone numbers and schools we pick up from HERE
Youth (Secondary Students) info
- Learner's Licence Workshops (for years 11-13) in Term 1 (2019)
- Skill build workshops to be even more employable and others that expand your creative.
- Camps eg. Snow/Adventure/Leadership/Squad/Sport/Enviro camps
- Events and Project Management of these
- FREE Holiday Breakaway
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Duke of Ed Programme in school or out of school, with Youthtown
- Youth Squad
- Physical/Adventure based sessions including EOTC, ABL and PE
- Workshops to suit your curriculum learning outcomes
- Camps - part or full package, including accommodation
- Events - your own or ours including interschool tournaments
- Projects facilitated by our Youthtown mentors
Please call us on 0800 004 566 if we can be of help.